Sunday, September 27, 2009

Still down 1.2 pounds, hoping for more tomorrow when I officially weigh in for the first time, but since I made soup tonight that probably won't happen (so much sodium in the broth). Tight Ass is not doing her job but I'm hoping this week she'll kick it up a notch. I went shopping and my dinner menu for the week is as follows:

Sunday: Chicken Tortilla Soup

Monday: Spaghetti with sausage and bruschetta for the family and spaghetti with the bruschetta for me.

Tuesday: Some kind of oven fried fish (I think I have cod), with veggies and fruit

Wednesday: this is our eat out night but I think I'll have jambalaya for my family and turkey sandwich for me.

Thursday will be frozen Mongolian beef

Friday: ham and mac and cheese for the family and an egg sandwich for me

Saturday: we'll be at my sister's for a niece's birthday so I'll just have to be extra careful.

I'm also trying to work on my exercise so the plan is 30 minutes a night except for Wednesday because with music lessons and church it's just too hard.

Okay so I need to clean the kitchen and then start laundry. I'll walk when the sun goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment