Saturday, September 19, 2009

The night before Day 1

Armed with a new pair of cushy walking socks and a desire to sleep on my stomach, I am now ready to begin my journey to becoming a healthier 46 year old. You'll notice I didn't say a skinny 46 year old, I think I'll start with healthy and see what happens.

Quite a few years ago I lost 60 pounds and in the last 4 years I've gained about half back, and now I'm ready to get back on the diet train and regain my health. Or at least the ability to wear the pants hanging in my closet!

Tomorrow will be Day 1 and I'm giving myself a year to be someone healthier than I am today. I hope that this blog will help me stay motivated, give me accountability and provide a place to find a little support and hopefully inspiration.

So I'll see you all tomorrow, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment