Monday, September 28, 2009

Okay, I'll be honest, I'm up .4. This morning I weighed in at 201! I knew that chicken tortilla soup would be bad news!

I'm not going to stress about it though. I walked for a mile yesterday and am getting ready to do it again tonight. In addition I walked for 15 minutes at work today.

I had a 4 point breakfast sandwich, some tomatoes and soup for lunch. Then I made spaghetti of which I had about 1/2 cup with the tomato bruschetta I made. The only problem is I also had 2 pieces of bruschetta and some crackers with the tomato as a dip. Then 2 reese's minis.

Crap! Why can't I do this? Why do I constantly blow it? Oh forget the not stressing! I can't help it, I'm tired of being FAT!

Okay, deep breath and now I'm putting on my shoes to go walking.

As Scarlett would say, "I'll think about it tomorrow".

No comments:

Post a Comment